Saturday, September 19, 2009

Don't be over Confident...

Boxing is not an easy task, so, don't be over confident.
Yes, I too was over confident!, when I joined the boxing club, only after a month's practice, I thought that, I am perfect or I know everything.
I argued with my senior, But then he told me that you are over confident, don't be over confident otherwise, you will never succeed.
After that argument, I became very upset for 1-2 days, then i thought that he is my senior and i should obey him.
So, the point is that you cannot become a Boxer within 2-3 months practice. You need years of hard work to be done, but again, work hard for years with your full concentration, then only you can become a champion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRADEEP SINGH SIHAG

PRADEEP SINGH SIHAG
"THE INDIAN WARRIOR"